5th DAY CHALLENGE NEEDS VS WANTS


1) Ralph Lauren shirt
2) Ralph Lauren sweat pants
3) Tods ballet flats

My day:
I wore this get up because I was going to go yoga and Plana Forma today. Had the privilege to try out Corniche at Manila Diamond Hotel and saw Julie Yap Daza, Donnie Ramirez, Sol Vanzi, whom i met for the first time. Tita Sol is the woman responsible for all my Philippine Star columns being on the internet because she was one of the first internet newspaper who put interesting news into one news website on the net. Manila Diamond hotel launched its Indonesian food festival. Go run to Manila Diamond because the visiting Indonesian chef has prepared their specialties for us to try.

I had a super great lunch and off to work i went after this. Looong day at the resto...

Comments

Popular Posts