4th DAY CHALLENGE NEEDS VS WANTS

4TH DAY CHALLENGE
1) wore fuschia top Zara
2)black leggings
3)Chanel camelia flats

MY DAY:
Today was all about family. =))
It was a very very very busy day with business on the agenda. =)
serious. I had to wear leggings because we had to do a lot of inspections today.

Had such a full dinner at Tao Yuan where I had a fill of my fave tofu with minced pork and mushroom, chili crab, hot and sour soup, etc etc. I gained 5pounds from dinner. The highlight of my night was seeing Grace B, Chicho S, Miguel R, Chichi V... great seeing friends =))

Thank God for family, friends, and great food. =) I am blessed.

Comments

  1. Chichi Atienza valdepenasAugust 16, 2011 at 3:49 AM

    Awwww;) I'm touched! The food in Tao Yuan was indeed great! I loved their cereal prawns and really spicy laksa I miss u heids! Do tell me all about what happened ha! - chichi

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts