Enjoy eight weeks of unlimited travel to select cities in Asia from Cebu, Davao and Manila from August 01 to November 30, 2012 with Fly All You Can. Fly All You Can offers best value for multiple business and leisure travel.
- 3 domestic origins
- 11 regional destinations
- Unlimited travel for only $318 (WFLYASIA) on Fiesta Economy Class or $1,318 (ZFLYASIA) on Mabuhay Business Class
- Fly to and return from different cities, e.g. fly Manila-Hong Kong and return Macau-Manila
- Special add-on fares to other international points
- Travel in comfort and style with Philippine Airlines
Fly All You Can must be redeemed and converted into flight tickets within one month from its purchase for the same passenger only. All tickets must be redeemed in one transaction.
Travelling Period:01 August - 30 November 2012 (outbound travel). All travel must be completed by 10 December 2012.
To book online, search for one-way Manila-Fly All You Can for 10Dec12* travel and indicate the desired number of passenger using the SEARCH box located on the left of this page or click the link below. (*This is not the actual travel date. You shall exchange your Fly All You Can with flight tickets of the chosen Asian cities.)
Click here to buy Fly All You Can Pass online Read Frequently Asked Questions
Government taxes, fees and surcharges shall apply to every ticket redeemed.
The Fly All You Can is exclusive of hotel accommodations.
Passenger shall be responsible for arranging his/her hotel, transfers, land & sea accommodations and securing valid travel documents.
You may exchange your FLY ALL YOU CAN (FAP) with any combination of routes specified below. Also, refer to the table for the applicable surcharges, estimated taxes and Philippine Travel Tax. Airport terminal fee of PHP 200 (domestic flight) and PHP 550 (international flight) shall be paid at the airport. Philippine Travel Tax to be paid upon the issuance of the tickets:
|Manila- Ho Chi Minh|
Above amounts are subject to change due to conversion rates.
|Manila-Cebu-Manila or Cebu-Manila-Cebu||FREE||800.00||15.00||98.00||913.00|
|Manila-Davao-Manila or Davao-Manila-Davao||1,000.00||15.00||122.00||1,137.00|
1 Aviation Security Fee
ADD-ON FARES available on Fiesta and Mabuhay class Passengers who availed of the Fly All You Can are entitled to purchase theSpecial Roundtrip add-on fares to Australia, Delhi and Japan. Please check applicable fares below:
Fiesta (Economy) Class
Fiesta (Economy) Class
Book and buy through www.philippineairlines.com using MasterCard, VISA or JCB credit card. Or, purchase tickets at any PAL ticket office and travel agents or call our reservations office at tel. no. (632) 855-8888.
- Valid for sales in the Philippine-based ticket office, PAL website, Philippine Contact Center and/or Philippine travel agents
- Valid for travel eight (8) weeks from first travel date or until 10 December 2012 whichever comes first. Unlimited transfers in MNL is permitted. Stop-over is permitted in Manila
- All destination cities selected must be finalized and confirmed before ticket issuance
- FAP voucher maybe exchanged for flight tickets one month after purchase. Ticketing must be completed within 48 hours after confirmed reservations are made
- This is valid for one-time ticket issuance only.
- Individual tickets will be issued per itinerary for tickets issued in the PAL ticket offices
- Extension of validity is not permitted
- Ticket is valid for travel eight (8) weeks from first travel date and all travel must be completed by 10 December 2012 whichever is earlier
- Unlimited transfers in Manila is permitted. Stop-over is permitted in Manila
- Passenger can visit same city more than once
Sample itineraries: Manila-Bangkok-Manila: 01Aug – 04 Aug
Manila-Davao-Manila: 07Aug – 08 Aug
Manila-Singapore-Jakarta-Manila: 11 Aug – 16 Aug
Manila-Cebu-Manila: 20 Aug – 24 Aug
Manila-Macau-Hong Kong- Manila: 11Sep – 15Sep
Manila-Davao-Manila: 18 Sep – 21 Sep
- Upgrade to higher booking class if BCC W or Z is not available
For passengers who purchased the Fly All You Can and would like to upgrade, the following upgrade surcharge shall apply:
International - USD40 per BCC or RBD for economy (one way): USD200 per BCC for business (one way)
Domestic – PHP400 per BCC/RBD for economy or business (one way)
- Changes are permitted (only within the travel period)
• International - USD75 per transaction.
• Domestic – PHP800 plus VAT per sector
- No-show surcharge of USD75 (international) and PHP1,000 plus VAT (domestic) shall be applied based on existing policy
- Rerouting is permitted provided value is equal or higher than the original value paid. Rerouting from international to domestic or vv is not permitted.
- Refund of Fly All You Can Pass (unconverted) is USD50
Before Departure: permitted at USD150 refund service fee. All tickets issued must be presented for refund on or before 10 December 2012 only.
After Departure: Fare is non-refundable. All unused tickets must be presented for refund.
Note: Even only one sector has been utilized, fare is non-refundable. Taxes, fees and surcharges are refundable subject to the current general service fee of PHP 750 per ticket
The last day of presentation of unconverted pass for refund shall be 30 November 2012. The converted tickets shall follow the current refund process.
- Child/Infant discounts
Child’s fare: 100% of the adult’s fare
Infant’s fare: 10% of the adult’s fare
- Mileage accrual applies
25% for Fiesta Economy Class
125% for Mabuhay Classic Business Class
- Passports must be presented when purchasing the FAP as well as when tickets are issued
- Limited Seats. Black out periods shall apply