the real royal jewelry, not some fashion jewelry! seen at the wedding of princess victoria of sweden to her love, commoner daniel westling. (fotos courtesy of getty,pascal,pool,preppy princess)

















i have always been fascinated with royaly. eversince I read the Vanity Fair issue on the hottest royals a few years back, I have been a follower! I am particularly interested in the gowns and the jewelries they wear. I remember wearing a tiara on my 18th birthday which my designer, THE Letlet Veloso, who had a shop in Mckinley, Forbes thought I should wear to complete her beautiful creation she did for me. I will try to find a photograph and post ( just to thank Letlet V for her wonderful talent) but hello, my tiara was nothing compared to the real tiara of the real princesses here! i was "feeling" princess at 18- these women are the real thing!! 

Comments

Popular Posts